Shaping the future
Create value and
Delivering a flexible
Building a better
Microsoft Windows 2008 Server Training
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills that are required to manage accounts and resources, maintain server resources, monitor server performance, and safeguard data in a Microsoft Windows Server 2008 environment. This course covers the core skills required by anyone working with Windows Server 2008 Servers.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the different administrative tools and tasks in Windows Server 2008.
- Configure AD DS user and computer accounts.
- Create Groups and Organizational Units.
- Manage access to shared resources in an AD DS environment.
- Configure Active Directory Objects and Trusts.
- Create and configure Group Policy Objects.
- Configure user and computer environments by using Group Policy.
- Implement security by using Group Policy.
- Configure and analyze server security and security update compliance.
- Configure and manage storage technologies included with Windows Server 2008.
- Configure and manage Distributed File System.
- Configure Network Access Protection.
- Configure availability of network resources.
- Monitor and maintain servers running Windows Server 2008.
- Manage a Windows Server 2008 Backup and Restore.
Mode of delivery: Fully instructor-led classroom or online training
Duration: 30 hours