Solution Manager is a vital component in modern SAP Landscape. In this course, you will learn how to bring all the systems in a system landscape under the control of Solution Manager so that you can perform implementation and upgrade functions centrally and efficiently thus reducing the administration cost.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand operations and the support tools of SAP Solution Manager
- Get to know the tasks that makeup the operations side of Solution Manger.
- Understand the basic requirements for configuration of SAP Solution Manager
- Acquire the knowledge to setup Service Desk, ChaRM, EWA, SLD, and MOPZ
- Understand Change Control Management and Incident & Problem Management
- Get familiar with Landscape Management
Mode of delivery: Instructor-led classroom or online training
Duration: 38 hours